Georgina Wilson, Bench on America's Next Top Model

Bookmark and Share

Filipina-English configuration and also VJ Georgina Wilson and also Filipino clothing brand Bench went be presented on The November 9, 2011 episode on the river season of "united states's next great model" (ANTM).
Georgina Wilson for Bench
using her Twitter profile, Georgina Wilson revealed today that she went be appearing going on The popular depict to as guest configuration and also stylist and also will be sharing her expertise To The semifinalists. Wilson stated which Bench i has tapped a warm or hot environment The attire sponsor being the episode just where the contestants on the illustrate to wore Bench body-build intimo as their difficulty.

as of now should be The number as for tweets made usage Georgina Wilson with regards to her "united states's next top model Cycle 17" look:

"very EXCITED how to announce something positive which I've been holding as ever so long Nowadays! I went be on this season as for usa'S succeeding top configuration!!!! season seventeen!"

"this turn me ever so proud To represent the Philippines to a divulge to which I love. I went using Bench @benchtm who was the clothes sponsor being semi finals as for The current season of ANTM (the all superstar season). you blasted it on Greece as well as I cant dither for this To avail out! Airing 9th on workers!"

"ahhhh I cant wait for it how to atmosphere!!!! i loved Tyra and Ms Jay they're awesome! and congratulations @benchtm for the colossal accomplishment!"

"RT Watch out for @iloveGEORGINA & @BenchTM on usa's succeeding top model! Nov. 9, 2011 workers airing & Nov. 14, 2011 by..."

"No, I didn't Sign-up as I as to the models - I joined as a guest model/stylist. I told The girls all that how to do as their semi finals hurdle! :)"

"thank you bench being the opportunity! most The women suffered from To configuration BENCH body undies for the problem and also They loved The things!"
bench, bench on americas next top model, female celebrities, georgina wilson, georgina wilson antm
developed and also hosted use supermodel Tyra Banks,  ANTM is a top-rated version search the web-reality unveil to now aired in the CW network in The workers. into The Philippines, the unveil to, as this would be At present by use of this 17th season, has been airing by ETC on Mondays, 8-9 p.m., via replays in Thursdays by 9-10 p.m., Fridays by 3-4 p.m., and Sundays at 7-7:45 p.m. the stated Georgina Wilson guesting will be shown in November 14 at ETC.

ANTM experienced shown The creations on Filipino high-end fashion designers Oliver Tolentino and Michael Cinco beforetime.

FREE DOWNLOAD

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Posting Komentar